I haven't done one of these in awhile and it was actually pretty fun. So here it is...
I was tagged by
1. You must post these rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, then create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose 10 new people to tag and post their icons in your journal.
4. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged them.
5. No tag backs.
6. No stuff about "Oh, you're tagged if your reading this," it's a waste of time to me. Just go ahead and surprise 10 and only 10 people.
1. What is your favorite part about deviantART?
I love being able to share my art and photography and then get feedback on them. It is a real self-esteem booster (and it's encouraging) to know that so many people like my art and care enough to comment.
2. If you could be a superhero, what would be your name, design, signature superpower, and catchphrase? Why?
I think I would be something like a water bender from avatar. By being able to form water out of mid-air I would never be without my ability. I'd be called Ocean (because I love that name) and the ocean is a symbol of unfathomable power. I would have some cool outfit, no cape, that was a shade of blues with wave-tattoo like designs up the leg and wrapping around my waste. (It would be really epic). I don't know what my signature move would be, it would probably be like a water blast or a form of blood bending in that I could control people's movements. My catchphrase? (good grief...lol) ... "You can't hold back the power of the Ocean!"
3. For those who have siblings -- if you and your siblings would have been born in a different order, what do you think would be most different about you all? Why?
For those who do NOT have siblings -- if you were the parent, and your parents were your children, what would be most different about you all? Why?
I have 5 siblings. I would definitely not want to change order, I am very happy where I am at. Mainly because I have 3 older siblings, the next one up from me are twins. So if I was older I would have two more younger siblings to deal with. lol, I don't think I could handle that. XD and I would not want to be younger, because there is a 6 year gap between me and my next younger brother, so I just would not want to be left out of the "older" group, and have 4 siblings bossing me around. Plus I'd miss them all when they are at school and I would have to be "in charge" of my youngest brother.
4. Smartphone or tablet? (example: iPhone vs. iPad)
IPad. phones should be used for texting and calling only. People make life complicated by trying to do everything at once. >,<
5. You have your own country, but can choose to have either a flag or international plane transportation. You may only choose one. Which would you choose and why?
seriously? Plane transportation for sure. The flag is only a representation of my country, a plane can actually take me somewhere and make it so my family can visit. lol
6. Half-tone hair-color (half of head is one color, other half is a different color), or enormous highlights all over the head?
LOL I would probably just do the highlights, because then it would be even...
7. Light or dark makeup?
Ooh this is a hard one. I like dark make-up but not a lot of it.
8. FAKE tan or ivory?
I'm assuming this means ivory skin or a fake tan. I would definitely go with ivory, because I would rather be natural than fake. Plus I think it is beautiful.
9. As a viewer -- Film or stage theater?
That depends. Nothing can beat a good intense film at the theater with family, but I love the stage theater because it takes SO much more talent to be able to act without pausing every few sentences. Also, it's more thrilling to be in an enormous theater with hundreds of strangers.
10. Tweety (Warner Brothers) or Iago (Disney's Aladdin)?
Tweety for sure. Iago always got on my nerves, like a grumpy babysitter.
Ok so here are my ten questions:
1. Who would you rather be an stealth ninja or a swashbuckling pirate?
2. Going for most attractive, would you rather facial hair or no facial hair on men? (guys I ask the same question, do you think you are more attractive with or without)
3. What is your favorite food?
4. If you could live in a genre, what would it be? Fantasy, Scifi, Romance, Mystery, or Horror.
5. What is your favorite book? (and I mean a real book, not a graphic novel or manga or comic book)
6. If you could have named yourself, what would your name have been?
7. If you had the choice to live anywhere in the world with $50,000 to start with where would you live and why?
8. If you were an animal what would you be? Would you be a nice animal or a fierce predator if you could choose temperament?
9. What is your dream job?
10. If you could would you rather be able to fly as a human or turn into one animal by choice?
and I will message you if you have been tagged.
Or if you want to answer my questions for the fun of it, I don't mind.